Washington, D.C. and Williamsburg
Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 4 nights' hotel accommodation; 4 breakfasts; 5 lunches; 4 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival and other conditionalities. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Colonial Tavern
- Jamestown Guided Tour
- Yorktown Guided Tour
- Capitol Hill
- Tour the Library of Congress
- Tour the U.S. Supreme Court
- National Archives
- View the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, & Bill of Rights
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- National World War II Memorial
- The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Arlington National Cemetery
- National Museum of the Marine Corps
- Smithsonian Institute Museums
- Natural History
- Air & Space
- American History
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial
- Mount Vernon
- Meet your full time experienced & licensed course leader to engage and educate along every step of the journey.
- Enjoy an included lunch upon arrival before an exciting exploration of Williamsburg, a 300-year-old fully functioning town natural to its original colonial design.
- This evening enjoy an included dinner at a Colonial Tavern, always a memorable event.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, check out, and visit Jamestown for a GUIDED Tour. Jamestown commemorates the first permanent English settlement in the New World. It features full-size replicas of the three ships that arrived in 1607, as nearly reconstructed as possible to show the size and hardships the hardy settlers had to face. The reconstructed Jamestown Fort is unique and seems to come to life with the costumed interpreters present to perform 17th century activities and interact with the audience.
- Enjoy lunch included while visiting, then depart for a Yorktown GUIDED Tour. Tour the Yorktown Victory Center, recapture the drama of the American Revolution, and see powerful galleries tell the story of everyday people who lived during the war. Costumed interpreters demonstrate 18th century military and domestic life on a re-created 1780s farm site.
- Later in the afternoon, continue to Washington, D.C. and an included dinner is to be enjoyed on the way. Check-in to your local area hotel.
- Rise and shine to your included breakfast then we’re off on today’s adventure!
- Tour Capitol Hill, see the Supreme Court, and visit the Library of Congress.
- Lunch is included at the Capitol Cafe.
- This afternoon visit the National Archives & see the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights.
- Next, stop at the White House for a photo opportunity, engaging discussions about our freedoms, and the struggles for them at Lafayette Park.
- Then, visit the Vietnam Veterans, Lincoln, and Korean War Veterans Memorials.
- After an included dinner, visit the National World War II Memorial and see the city illuminated at night. Walk through The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts for a spectacular view of the city from the terrace and see the famous bronze bust of John F. Kennedy in the grand foyer. Two months after President Kennedy's assassination in November 1963, Congress designated the National Cultural Center as a "living memorial" to Kennedy and authorized $23 million to help build what is now known as the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Enjoy breakfast before we visit the Arlington National Cemetery to pay respects to the two presidents buried there, William Taft and John F. Kennedy. While visiting, witness the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and offer thanks and respect to over 400,000 men and women in their final resting place.
- Depart for the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial. Also known as the Iwo Jima Memorial, the National Museum of the Marine Corps is a lasting tribute to U.S. Marines--past, present, and future. Situated on a 135-acre site adjacent to Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, and under the command of Marine Corps University, the Museum's soaring design evokes the image of the flag-raisers of Iwo Jima and beckons visitors to this 120,000-square-foot structure. World-class interactive exhibits using the most innovative technology surround visitors with irreplaceable artifacts and immerse them in the sights and sounds of Marines in action.
- After an included lunch, enjoy exploring the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, American History, and Air & Space.
- Next, take a walk around the Tidal Basin and see the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial. The memorial is divided into four outdoor galleries, or rooms, one for each of FDR’s terms in office.
- See the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial. The long-awaited memorial utilizes landscape elements to powerfully convey fundamental and recurring themes of Dr. King's life: justice, democracy, and hope.
- See the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial honoring the 184 victims who lost their lives during the attack. Return to your hotel for the evening.
- After breakfast, check out of your hotel and visit Mount Vernon, the estate George & Martha Washington.
- Your lunch is included before departing for home.
Here at Go Performing & Go Student Tours our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE PDF:
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started