Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 2 nights’ accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners; security; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Wagon Tour
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Ryman Auditorium
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Historic RCA Studio B
- Aquarium Dining Experience
- National Museum of African American Music
- The Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Nashville Zoo
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 -Arrivals, Wagon Tour, & Walking Tour
- Arrive in Nashville, Tennessee. Meet your GUIDE at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. The plantation was owned by Andrew Jackson, the seventh President of the United States, from 1804 until his death at the Hermitage in 1845.
- Enjoy lunch included at a local favorite prior to an engaging learning experience with your guides and “The Hermitage Enslaved” A Wagon Tour.
- Arrive at the Tennessee State Capitol for a tour. One of the oldest working capitols in the United States, the Tennessee State Capitol serves as home of the Tennessee General Assembly and houses the governor’s office.
- Depart for a walking tour of Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Visitors can experience many facets of Tennessee’s history including a 200-foot granite map of the state, a World War II Memorial, a 95-Bell Carillon, a Pathway of History, and the Rivers of Tennessee Fountains.
- Enjoy dinner included this evening at a local favorite prior to checking in to your hotel for the evening. (Meals: L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast included at your hotel this morning prior to meeting your Tour Director and depart.
- Take a Guided Tour of the Ryman Auditorium. After a 48.5 million renovation, this National Historic Landmark and former home of the Grand Ole Opry has once again stepped to center stage as a premier performance facility.
- Depart and continue to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, one of the world's largest museums and research centers dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of American vernacular music.
- Enjoy lunch included at Assembly Food Hall prior to a visit the Historic RCA Studio B, explore the properties of sound waves through the history of Music Row and the legacy of Historic RCA Studio B.
- Enjoy dinner included at Aquarium Restaurant, guests dine while seated around a 200,000-gallon tank, home to a wide variety of fish, sharks, stingrays and more! The bottom of the sea décor and inventive menu offer guests a dining experience like no other.
- After dinner, arrive for seating at the Grand Ole Opry & enjoy the show! (Meals: B, L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast included at your hotel this morning prior to checking out, meeting your Tour Director and visiting the National Museum of African American Music. NMAAM is the only museum dedicated to preserving and celebrating the many music genres created, influenced, and inspired by African Americans.
- Visit The Parthenon, in Centennial Park, a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens.
- Visit the Nashville Zoo, which is dedicated to saving species from extinction and has made a significant impact on several species by pioneering their care, collaborating on innovative breeding programs, protecting their habitats, and more.
- Enjoy a boxed lunch while visiting the Zoo prior to departing for home. (Meals: B, L)