Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 2 nights' hotel accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
- Museum of Science
- STEAM Workshops
- Fenway Park STEAM Tour
- Skywalk Observatory
- MIT- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New England Aquarium with Anatomy Workshop
- Boston Children's Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- The Freedom Trail Tour
- State House
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Old Granary Burial Ground
- Colonial Section of Olde Boston
- Old South Meeting House
- Meet your full-time, licensed, and experienced Tour Director who will expertly handle every detail and enlighten your students every step of the way.
- Visit the Museum of Science and be a part of the interactive scavenger hunt. On this team-building adventure, you’ll follow clues and answer slightly crazy questions about what you discover.
- Stop at the Museum of Fine Arts to explore one of the most comprehensive Art Museum's in the world!
- After lunch board the Boston Duck Charter for your tour of Boston! The best of the city will unfold before your eyes, your ConDUCKtor® will be giving you lots of little known facts and interesting insights about our unique and wonderful city.
- Spend the afternoon at Fenway park where you will take an exclusive & educational behind the scenes tour and learn the history between STEAM and the famous baseball park.
- Enjoy dinner included at a local favorite restaurant.
- Take a ride to the top of Skywalk Observatory. Let your eyes and ears do the walking as you experience the exclusive state-of-the-art Acoustiguide audio tour detailing the city's many points of historic and cultural interest.
- After breakfast, depart to the MIT Museum that displays objects from its vast collection and features rotating exhibitions on a wide range of STEAM-based topics.
- Next, arrive to the National Aquarium and experience one of the unique workshops while visiting.
- After lunch, visit the Boston Children’s Museum which is the second oldest and one of the most influential children’s museums in the world. The exhibits are focus on STEAM, environmental awareness, and health & fitness.
- Depart for combined driving/walking tour of the Freedom Trail. Famous patriots such as James Otis, Abigail Adams, and William Dawes lead visitors through the story of America’s founding and the birth of our country’s freedom.
- Enjoy a free afternoon at Faneuil Hall Market Place - a marketplace and meeting hall located near the waterfront of Boston. The site of one of America’s most famous shopping and dining experiences.
- Dinner included tonight at Hard Rock Café serving American fare with a side of rock n' roll
- After a hearty breakfast, you’re off for your STEAM Workshop!
- Depart home with a box lunch and a pocket full of memories!
Here at Go Performing & Go Student Tours our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival, time of year, and other conditions. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.