STEAM School Trip to Atlanta
A School Trip to Atlanta! Atlanta is the capital of Georgia, it played an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. Visit the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Martin Luther King, Jr. historical site, see the beautiful Botanic Gardens, the Atlanta Aquarium, and much more!
3 Days /2 Nights
Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 2 nights’ accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 3 dinners; security; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity.
- Atlanta Guided City Tour
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Inman Park
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Georgia Aquarium
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- World of Coca-Cola
Sample Itinerary: Day One
- Arrive to Atlanta and meet your tour director.
- Depart on your Atlanta guided sightseeing tour and see the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site.
- Hear his story, visit the home of his birth, and where he played as a child. Walk in his footsteps, and hear his voice in the church where he moved hearts and minds. Marvel at how he was an instrument for social change.
- Explore Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park, which was built for the Centennial 1996 Summer Olympics, and dance through its Fountain of Rings.
- Next, visit Inman Park, the first-planned and most historic neighborhood in Atlanta and Grant Park, the oldest city park and home to Zoo Atlanta.
- Head to Atlanta’s midtown with its mix of rich history, architecture with modern skyscrapers, and new upscale residential buildings.
- Enjoy dinner included then check-in to the hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Our first stop today is to the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Explore the Georgia Aquarium, infinite variations of underwater life and the world’s largest aquarium. With over eight million gallons of water, the Georgia Aquarium houses the most aquatic animals in the world. Follow the aquarium’s well laid out path through more than sixty exhibits, and become educated on the diverse and wonderful ecosystems of the sea.
- Next departs for the National Center for Civil and Human Rights. The Center for Civil and Human Rights connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today's Global Human Rights Movements. Explore the fundamental rights of all human beings. Leave empowered to join the conversation in your own community.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, check out, then depart for the World of Coca-Cola.
- Love that classic Coke taste? Then stop by the museum of the world’s best-known brand to sample hundreds of different Coca-Cola products, see a working bottling line in the factory and marvel at the greatest collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia.
- Depart for home.
Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started