Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 2 nights’ accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Pricing based on minimum 40 paid with 4 comps in double occupancy.
- Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- The Academy of Natural Sciences
- Philadelphia Insectarium and Butterfly Pavilion
- Penn Museum
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Rodin Museum
- LOVE Sculpture
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Adventure Aquarium, Reading Terminal Market, Love Park, & Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Meet your full-time, licensed, and experienced Tour Director who will expertly handle every detail and enlighten your students every step of the way.
- Start your journey at the Adventure Aquarium. What’s better than touching sharks, jellyfish, and stingrays? Have fun looking at the antics of all sorts of aquatic creatures, seals, penguins, eels, and much more!
- Enjoy lunch included at the Reading Terminal Market - One of America’s largest and oldest public markets housed since 1893 in a National Historic Landmark building. You’ll find everything you need to create a memorable meal - from cookbooks to table linens, kitchenware to fresh cut flowers - and more!
- Stop for a photo opportunity at LOVE Park, the brainchild of former Philadelphia City Planner Edmund Bacon and architect Vincent Kling. The park is across from City Hall and was designed as a terminus for the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Spend your afternoon at Philadelphia Museum of Art. Discover new ways to make art come alive in the classroom through a variety of workshops, programs, and resources designed for teachers of all subjects and grade levels.
- Enjoy dinner included at a student friendly restaurant and check in to your area hotel. (Meals: L, D)
- After breakfast, spend your morning at Penn Museum. Experience the richness of the ancient past, gain an understanding of our shared humanity, and find your own place in the arc of human history through hands-on workshops led by experienced museum educators.
- Next, visit Franklin Institute Science Museum and take one of the STEAM classes with lunch included.
- This afternoon, you will fall in love with the natural world at The Academy of Natural Sciences. Participate in a fun, in-depth investigation of the natural sciences! Through these interactive classroom experiences, students will practice important scientific skills, from making observations to designing experiments and interpreting data.
- Take a Guided Walking Tour of the world’s largest outdoor art gallery and get to know Philadelphia’s stunning mural collection. Weave through diverse neighborhoods and get inspired by the incredible public art that makes Philadelphia the mural capital of the world.
- Enjoy farewell dinner at Hard Rock Café serving American fare with a side of rock n' roll. (Meal: B, L, D)
- After breakfast included at the hotel, enjoy an Interactive Tour of Philadelphia. History comes alive as we walk in the footsteps of our Founding Fathers along brick walkways and cobblestone streets in William Penn’s “Green Countries Towne."
- Next, visit the newest science museum and a showcase one of the most diverse living arthropod collections in the United States Philadelphia Insectarium and Butterfly Pavilion. Bring the world of entomology to life via educational and interactive class.
- Time to depart home with a box lunch and pocket full of memories! (Meals: B, L)