Pigeon Forge Student Trip
A Student Trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! Connect with history as you explore the Titanic Museum, learn about the Hatfield and McCoy’s during their Dinner Theater Show, & see the Alcatraz East Crime Museum. Have some fun at the Indoor Snow Park, spend the day at Dollywood, and much more!
4 Days / 3 Nights
4 Days / 3 Nights
Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 2 nights’ accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 3 dinners; security; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
- Titanic Museum
- Indoor Snow Park
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Theater
- Coaster Ride
- Space Needle
- Smokey Mountain Wheel
- Alcatraz Crime Museum
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 -Depart for Pigeon Forge
- Board your motor coach and depart to Pigeon Forge, TN. (Meals: None)
- Enjoy breakfast included before arriving.
- Our first stop today is at the Titanic Museum. Take a tour of the ship. As the whole world remembers the world’s most famous luxury liner, Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tn. will continue to open the door to the past in it’s one-of-a-kind way – letting “passengers” experience what it was like to walk the hallways, parlors, cabins and Grand Staircase of the Titanic while surrounded by more than 400 artifacts directly from the ship and its passengers. As visitors touch a real iceberg, walk the Grand Staircase and third class hallways, reach their hands into 28-degree water, and try to stand on the sloping decks, they learn what it was like on the RMS Titanic by experiencing it first-hand.
- Enjoy lunch included while visiting then depart for Pigeon Forge Snow.
- Hit the slopes at America's first indoor snow park! Enjoy a whole hillside of snow tubing hills – plus a huge Snow Play area. The snow is made from 100% pure water, with no additives of any kind.
- Next, take a coaster ride at ”Mountain Coaster at Goats on the Roof.” Yes there really are, live goats on the roof! If you don’t see the goats you’re at the wrong coaster! Don’t miss this exciting 1 mile journey through the hills of Tennessee at speeds up to 27mph and with a view that can’t be seen anywhere else in town! Enjoy riding alone or pair up. Our sleds are designed to comfortably carry one or two people. Each sled is equipped with a hand brake so you control your speed.
- For dinner this evening, enjoy the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Theater Show. It’s Feudin’ Feastin’ Family Fun at The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show™! Become part of the longest running feud in history and help the Hatfields and McCoys try to settle their differences mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the singing and dancing, mighty feats of strength, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy. There’s something here for everybody!
- Check-in to your local area hotel. (Meals: B, L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then depart for the Gatlinburg Space Needle.
- Ride over to our observation deck for a 360° view of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg. The view from the Gatlinburg Space Needle is an unequaled panorama of beauty year round enriched by our free viewfinders.
- Depart for the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. Take a ride on this towering 200 foot-tall wheel sitting at the foot of the most visited National Park in the United States. As the centerpiece to the Island in Pigeon Forge, it stands as one of the tallest attractions in the Southeast.
- Enjoy lunch included today at a local hot spot.
- After lunch, depart for the Alcatraz East Crime Museum, explore American History from a different perspective in 5 unique galleries that burrow deep into criminal profiles, the penal system, victim’s stories, crime prevention, forensic science, law enforcement, and our justice system.
- Our next stop is at WonderWorks Pigeon Forge Take advantage of your all access pass and enjoy this afternoon with over 100 interactive exhibits including games, rides, interactives, virtual reality, ropes course, and more! There are games like the new Beat Saber, Pacman, Virtual Air Hockey, and a fun game called Speed of Light that lets you compete for the best reaction time. There are virtual reality exhibits like the Virtual Coaster (which actually moves 360 degrees!) and XD motion seat theater!
- Enjoy pizza buffet dinner included. (Meals: B, L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, check-out, & depart for Dollywood.
- Spend the day at Dollywood, the spectacular Tennessee setting provides the perfect backdrop for a variety of amusement park rides and attractions. Thrilling roller coasters, daring water excursions, along with one-of-a-kind attractions that let you experience our Smoky Mountain way of life. See a live show while you're here and don't miss the best roller coasters in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee!
- Enjoy lunch and dinner via voucher while at the park. Depart for home. (Meals: B, L, D)
Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.Click 'PDF' below for a Sample Itinerary: PDF
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started