Philadelphia Historic School Trip
Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 2 nights' hotel accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival and other conditionalities. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
- Liberty Bell
- Carpenter’s Hall
- Congress Hall
- Franklin Court Print Shop and Museum
- The President’s House
- Rocky Statue
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia
- Ben Franklin’s Gravesite
- The United States Mint
- National Constitution Center
- American Revolution Museum
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Meet your full-time, licensed, and experienced Tour Director who will expertly handle every detail and enlighten your students every step of the way.
- Enjoy a historic tour of Philadelphia. History comes alive as we walk in the footsteps of our Founding Fathers along brick walkways and cobblestone streets in William Penn’s “Green Countries Towne.
- Make sure to stop and take a picture with the Rocky Statue at the bottom of the Rocky Steps.
- Dinner included this evening in an authentic 19th century traditional restaurant.
- Take a Ghost Tour of Philadelphia, the most haunted place for Authentic Accounts of Hauntings & History.
- After breakfast take a tour of Eastern State Penitentiary. This 19th-century landmark was once the most famous and expensive prison in the world, but stands today in ruin, a haunting world of crumbling cellblocks.
- Next, visit Franklin Institute Science Museum – the home of Benjamin Franklin National Memorial. Lunch will be included while you are visiting.
- Spend the afternoon at The United States Mint which is the largest manufacturer of coins, medals, and coin-based consumer products.
- Enjoy dinner included at Dave & Busters. Experience the action of exclusive interactive games and simulators, and enjoy great food served in a casual, yet elegant, setting.
- After a hearty breakfast visit the Museum of the American Revolution. Original artifacts, immersive settings, and dynamic theaters will take visitors on a journey from the roots of conflict to the outbreak of fighting, and from the bold Declaration of Independence through the long years of warfare and the creation of a new nation in our engaging galleries.
- Tour the National Constitution Center, the first museum in the world dedicated to honoring and explaining the U.S. Constitution through more than 100 interactive and multimedia exhibits, photographs, film, sculpture, text, and artifacts.
- Before departing home, enjoy free time to shop and lunch on own at The Shops at Liberty place!
Here at Go Performing & Go Student Tours our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started