Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 5 nights' hotel accommodation; 4 breakfasts; 4 lunches; 4 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Coral Pink sand dunes
- Zion Human History Museum & National Park
- Virgin River
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Ponderosa Pine Forest
- Hoover Dam Guided Tour
- Las Vegas
- Meet your tour director and travel to Utah.
- Visit the Valley of Fire State Park. Known for its over 38,000 acres of red Aztec sandstone formations, the Valley of Fire State Park is the oldest state park in Nevada. The park's name derives from the shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago. It contains ancient, petrified trees, and petroglyphs dating back more than 2,000 years.
- Enjoy dinner at a local hot spot this evening.
- Enjoy breakfast then depart for a Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park visit. The sand comes from Navajo sandstone from the geologic period call Middle Jurassic. The same iron oxides and minerals that give us spectacular red rock country are responsible for this landscape of coral pink sand.
- Depart for Zion Human History Museum. Go on a guided tour of the Zion Human History Museum and discover how water has created the scenery and sanctuary that makes Zion famous. Learn about the rich human history of American Indians, the pioneer settlements, and Zion's growth as a national park.
- Hike on the Zion National Park then enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Depart for the Virgin River and enjoy a hike.
- After an eventful day, enjoy dinner and check-in to your hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then travel to the Grand Canyon via Bryce Canyon.
- Bryce Canyon National Park in Southwestern Utah is famous for the largest collection of hoodoos in the world. Ever heard of a Hoodoo? Well, now you’ll learn all about them and get the chance to hike through these red rock spires in Bryce Canyon.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery during your hike and see if you can spot one of the elusive mountain lions among the trees in the Ponderosa Pine Forest.
- Enjoy dinner and then return to hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then depart for the Grand Canyon Visitor Center.
- Explore and hike the Grand Canyon South Rim.
- Stop for a picnic lunch then make our way back.
- Enjoy dinner then return to the hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then travel to Las Vegas.
- Depart for the Hoover Dam and enjoy a Guided Tour. See the massive, and exceedingly impressive, Hoover Dam. Peer down 726 feet over the edge of the dam and see the powerful Colorado River which generates electricity for areas of California, Nevada, & Arizona.
- Enjoy dinner then return to the hotel.
- Optional Theater Show is available.
- Enjoy breakfast and then depart.
Here at Go Performing & Go Student Tours our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival, time of year, and other conditions. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.