Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 2 nights' hotel accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
- Faneuil Hall Market Place – Quincy Market
- The Freedom Trail Tour
- State House
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Old Granary Burial Ground
- Colonial Section of Olde Boston
- Old South Meeting House
- Central Burying Ground
- Haunted Boston Ghost Tour
- Boston Duck Tours
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Mapparium – The Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Fenway Park
- Meet your full-time, licensed, and experienced Tour Director who will expertly handle every detail and enlighten your students every step of the way.
- Visit Faneuil Hall Market Place - seat of the American history and the site of one of America’s most famous shopping and dining experiences and enjoy lunch included
- Start your combined driving/walking tour of the Freedom Trail. Famous patriots such as James Otis, Abigail Adams, and William Dawes lead visitors through the story of America’s founding and the birth of our country’s freedom
- Enjoy dinner included this evening at Hard Rock Café
- After dinner meet your Guide at Central Burying Ground Cemetery and depart for a Haunted Ghost Tour.
- Check-in to your local area hotel for the evening.
- After breakfast arrive to Boston Duck Tour and board your charter for your tour of Boston! The best of the city will unfold before your eyes, your ConDUCKtor® will be giving you lots of little known facts and interesting insights about our unique and wonderful city.
- Next, visit the New England Aquarium - Get a magical look at a Caribbean coral reef in the Giant Ocean Tank, with more than 3,000 carefully sculpted coral elements and more than 1,000 animals, including Myrtle, a 550-pound green sea turtle who has been living at the Aquarium for more than 40 years.
- This afternoon, tour the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum and enjoy a personalized “colonial character” host that will guide you through this never-before-seen museum experience.
- Stop and see the Mapparium at the Mary Baker Eddy Library. This world-famous, three-story, stained-glass globe offers a three-dimensional perspective of the world of 1935
- Evening is full of entertainment with dinner included at Dave and Busters.
- After a hearty breakfast you’re off to tour the Fenway Park -home of the Boston Red Sox. "America's Most Beloved Ballpark," it is uniquely nestled in the city of Boston. Fenway Park is a place where dreams are made, traditions are celebrated and baseball is forever.
- Time to depart home with a box lunch and pocket full of memories!
Here at Go Performing & Go Student Tours our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival and other conditionalities. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.